Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bouquets

I have decided to make 4 different bouquets for us girls, more than likely in Orange and White flowers with orange and green ribbon.

I am going to make one peonies and roses (white and orange), one tulips (orange), one calla lilies (either white or orange) and one orchids (either white or orange).

David has said no button holes for the boys, he doesn’t want it to detract from his suit “leave the flowers to the girls”, which is fine by me because I don’t really comprehend button holes.

So apart from the bouquets I just want to make the table centres (x7) and the Baci ceremony Pha Khuan… I don’t think I am missing anything?

Bridesmaid dresses will be 3 shades of green or 1 orange and two green or 3 orange. Or NUDE (bridesmaids undresses).

No comments:

Post a Comment