Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Nice Song Ideas

Happy Together - The Turtles
I'll be there - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Tiny Dancer - Ben Folds Five
I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Coldplay - Green Eyes
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
The Way You Look Tonight - Maroon 5
More Than Words
Hoobastank - The Reason
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Lifehouse
Sugarcult - I melt with you
Hey There Delilah
AFI - Love Like Winter
Richard Marx - I will be right here
Nothin on you - BOB & Bruno Marz
Beyonce - Halo
my chemical romance - Ghost of You
Dance Commander
Jason Mraz - Lucky
Pete Doherty - For Lovers
Jason Wade - You Belong to me
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere over the Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. From Linell:

    The luckiest by Benfolds (on my list too! so thats 2 votes)
    Amazed by Lonestar
    Runaway with me Norah jones
    At last Beyonce
    Beyonce ave maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. in five years time - noah and the whale
    two atoms in a molecule - noah and the whale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

    ReplyDelete