Monday, February 7, 2011

Baguette

We visited Baguette on the weekend for dinner. So after having a couple of days to think about it, honestly it was a very pretty venue but a couple of issues that I have is there was no vegetarian main (they actually turned one of the entree's into a main for vegetarian guests – and had only one option that they would do that with, so they only had one vegetarian main dish on the entire menu). I know that they can tweek the menu for me at my wedding, but I don’t feel very accommodated by the fact that they have to do that. I might like to come back there to eat one day, and I don’t want to eat Gnocchi when I do :P

And I don’t think it was $6000 better than Sassafras (after working out what we would need by way of alcohol it worked out to actually be $6000 less expensive to hold it at sassafras), but David doesn’t like Sassafras. So we are back to the drawing board.

Honestly, Baguette seems like a wonderful place for meat eaters. But not really for me *le sigh*

A bit disappointing but oh welly.

No comments:

Post a Comment